The Classics at Brantwyn
Sunday October 2, 2016 • 11 AM
600 Rockland Road, Wilmington, DE
Enjoy the ninth annual Vintage and Super Car Tour and Show at the magnificent Brantwyn Mansion in Wilmington, Delaware. This event, which benefits the Kennett Symphony of Chester County, features:
- A Grand Parade of spectacular automobiles and motorcycles onto the Brantwyn grounds.
- A sumptuous champagne brunch accompanied by live blues.
- Networking opportunities with car owners, event sponsors, and Symphony Board members.
- Voting for "People's Choice" award for "Best of Show."
- Read our Newsletter. Download the pdf.
- Read our Fact Sheet. Download the pdf.
Tickets will be available for purchase after June 1, 2016.
Champagne Brunch, Vintage and Super Car Show and Blues.
$95 (A portion of each ticket represents a tax-deductible contribution to the Kennett Symphony of Chester County.)
This event is made possible by our many table captains and sponsors.
- Guests arrive.
- Parking at Brantwyn.
- Parade of Vintage and Super Cars along Brantwyn driveway.(Parking for latecomers at DuPont Country Club.)
- Brunch served.
- Entertainment by the Klinefelter Jazz Quartet.
- Voting by guests for "Best of Show" award.
- Voting closes.
- Awards presented.
Terry Klinefelter, pianist, has performed in a wide variety of settings in both the jazz and classical fields. She serves as Principal Keyboard for the Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra, and also performs frequently with the Kennett Symphony. Dr. Klinefelter is an Assistant Professor at West Chester University, and also has produced several jazz recordings. She has performed at such venues as the Kimmel Center, Chris’s Jazz Café and Ortlieb’s, and also for events at the Union League and the Philadelphia Convention Center.
On the grounds of the DuPont Country Club and a former du Pont family residence, Brantwyn is a marvel of Georgian elegance in the wooded countryside of the Brandywine Valley. Brantwyn's eleven rooms on two floors are richly appointed with tasteful furnishings that lend them a refined yet relaxed ambiance ideal for weddings, special events, family celebrations, social events, and business meetings. The estate's exquisitely manicured 60-acre garden setting offers a breathtaking backdrop for photographs in every season.
The lush landscape, diverse venues and first class service creates the perfect hospitality experience for you to enjoy.